- Extremely sanitary. Nothing but the thread touches the skin, and it’s thrown away after use. Great for people with ‘trouble’ brows.
- Threading has this amazing ability to be so concise in the hair that it removes
- No chemicals are applied to the skin. When people have certain circumstances or are taking medicine that conflicts with waxing and sugaring, they can still get threading done.
- Very fast
- Perfect alternative or accompaniment to waxing
- Great for removing facial hair
- What is Threading
- How Threading is different from waxing or tweezing
- Contra-indications & Client Consultation
- How to prepare yourself, client and equipment setup for threading application.
- How to manage your working environment.
- Principles and methods of Threading – including in the mouth and in the hand methods
- Full face and top lip areas are practiced
- Live demonstration on a model
- Live practice on a model
- Aftercare advise.
- Hygiene and Sanitation
- Training plus kit: $500 + GST
- Duration: 1/2 Day Practical in the Classroom
- Everything you need to learn this treatment is included in this course.
Model: You will have to bring your own model
Duration of the course: 4 hours
For full details and further information, please contact Bindu Grover – email@example.com