Shipping & Delivery
Our Standard Delivery Service currently provides parcel delivery: within 7 working days from receipt of payment to New Zealand residents,
Please note customers on the Rural Delivery Postal route will need to allow an extra two working days for delivery.
- Please note that additional postage charges may apply if due to the size or the total weight of the order it needs to be split into separate parcels.
- Items currently unavailable (on backorder) are unable to be shipped internationally.
- When reordering an item from a return, full postage rates apply to return the item, as well as to reorder.
- Any applicable taxes or duty charges are to be paid by the recipient of the package.
- When receiving your delivery from the Courier, please ensure that the goods are not damaged before signing – this ensures that damage incurred during transportion are the liability of the Transporter and not you.