Master Brow Threading and Shaping
This course will cover the ancient Indian technique of Art of Threading that can be used to create THE PERFECT BROWS and normal hair removal.
- What is threading
- How Threading is different from waxing or tweezing
- Basics of threading; what materials you need, how to prepare the brows for threading, how to position yourself.
- Contra-indications & Client Consultation
- How to prepare yourself, client, and equipment setup for threading application.
- Principles and methods of Threading – including in the mouth and in the hand methods
- Full face, top lip areas including self-threading.
- Perfect Brow Shaping is practiced with Brow Mapping.
- Angles are shown to position yourself to work efficiently.
- Efficiency to create a perfect line for defined brows.
- How to shape using threading
- How to choose a brow shape to match your client’s face and accentuate their natural beauty.
- How to market another service to your existing clients and the benefits of it.
- How to dress the brows at the end to create Perfect Brows.
- Brow correction
- Hygiene and Sanitation
- Aftercare information
Training plus kit: 800$ +GST
Starter Kit Includes
- One spool thread
- One tweezer
- One pair of scissors
- One dual brush
- One hand-held mirror
- Brow Mapping Pencil -1
- Aloevera gel -100 gms -1
Duration: 2 Days – 4.0 hours class per day.
Everything you need to learn about this treatment is included in this course.
Model: You will have to bring your own model when required.
Duration of the course: 8 hours (Usually 2 days x 4.0 hours)
For full details and further information, please contact Bindu Grover – firstname.lastname@example.org