Basic Threading Course
This course will cover the ancient Indian technique of Art of Threading used for hair removal.
What is Threading?
Threading hair is an ancient method commonly practiced in Eastern countries, like Egypt and India, but is becoming very popular here in the West. Threading removed the entire hair follicle, lasting up to 6 weeks. A cotton thread is pulled along unwanted hair in a twisting motion, to trap hair in a mini lasso and lifts the hair right out of the follicle.
- Extremely sanitary. Nothing but the thread touches the skin, and it’s thrown away after use.Great for people with ‘trouble’ brows.
- Threading has this amazing ability to be so concise in the hair that it removes
- No chemicals are applied on the skin. When people have certain circumstances, or are taking medicine that conflicts with waxing and sugaring, they can still get threading done.
- Very fast
- Perfect alternative or accompaniment to waxing
- Great for removing facial hair
- What is Threading
- How Threading is different to waxing or tweezing
- Contra-indications & Client Consultation
- How to prepare yourself, client and equipment setup for threading application.
- How to manage your working environment.
- Principles and methods of Threading – including in the mouth and in the hand methods
- Full face and top lip areas are practiced
- Live demonstration on model
- Live practice on model
- Aftercare advise.
- Hygiene and Sanitation
- Training plus kit: $300 +GST
- Duration: 1/2 Day Practical in the Classroom
- Everything you need to learn this treatment is included in this course.
Model : You will have to bring your own model
Duration of the course : 4 hours
Deposit : $150+ GST
For full details and further information, please contact Bindu Grover – firstname.lastname@example.org