Eyelash Extension Training Classic
Foundation Workshop is designed for beginners who have not had any lashing experience prior. We cover extensive theory and hands on techniques during our foundation workshop, giving you the confidence to practice on friends and family post training.
We will cover the different types of lash extensions available on the market, product knowledge , lash sizes and safe application before practice.
Classic lash extensions refers to the process of attaching one false lash to one natural lash. The classic course goes over all the fundamentals of lash extensions.
- Eye-gel pad application
- Consultation and contraindications
- How to correctly and efficiently isolate lashes
- Lash extension set application
- Curls, thicknesses and lengths of lashes
Hygiene and safety
Covers importance of sterilizing tools
- Styling methods
- Full lash extension set removal
- Aftercare advise.
- Everything you need to learn this treatment is included in this course.
- FEE: $450 +GST(without starter kit)
- FEE: $600 +GST ( with starter kit )
Starter Kit Includes,
- Lash Adhesive -1
- Glue Remover-1
- Foaming Lash Cleanser -1
- Medical tape -1
- Puffer- 1
- Straight Tweezers-1
- Curved Tweezers -1
- Mascara Wands -10
- Eye Gel Pads -10
- Glue Holder -10
- Lash Trays -2
Model : You will have to bring your own model if required.
Duration of the course : 5 hours
Deposit : $225+ GST
For full details and further information, please contact Bindu Grover – firstname.lastname@example.org