Dermaplaning Peach Fuzz Removal Training
Training of Dermaplaning
Dermaplaning Includes Starter Kit
Dermaplaning is a popular new treatment that involves the use of a surgical scalpel to immediately rejuvenate the skin by removing the outermost layer of dead skin cells and vellus hair. Also referred to as Epidermal Levelling or Microplaning, this treatment is also highly effective in minimising the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, whilst leaving skin smooth, supple and vibrant. The perfect advanced treatment option to add to your skin service menu, Dermaplaning is a fantastic prepping treatment prior to peels, enzyme treatments as well as increasing the penetration of active ingredients in professional and home care products.
Benefits of Dermaplaning
• Increase absorption of topical products
• Immediately diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Primes skin for a chemical peel
• Creates a healthier, more radiant appearance
- Follow health and safety procedures including sanitation and infection control
- Understand the history and purpose of Dermalplaning.
- Consult with your client, identify contraindications and attain consent.
- Correctly handle and maneuver the surgical blade.
- Perform a complete Dermalplaning procedure
- Provide post-procedural home care advice.
The class will be covered in 2.5 hours.
The starter kit will include
- 2x Handles
- 1x Blade Removal Unit
- 25x #10 Blades
- Assortment of cleansers, scrubs and elixirs
Training Fee : $450 plus Gst
You can PERFORM 25 Treatments after this Training with Starter Kit………
Certificate of completion will be provided.
For full details and further information, please contact Bindu Grover – firstname.lastname@example.org