AYURVEDIC BODY & SPA THERAPY (FOR WOMEN & MEN)
Spa Therapies are unlocking the power of Ayurveda to treat clients’ minds, bodies and spirits.
Ayurvedic foot reflexology is not just application of pressure with the thumb over the various points of feet but it is also a massage of feet in such a manner so that person can relax and enjoy the sensual experience of feet massage. Thumb and finger pressure is used on reflex points of the feet, which stimulates the energy flow to specific organs and structures in the body, assisting them to function better. A sole to soul foot revival.
- It is the best relaxation technique, which calms the mind and improves mental capacity.
- As above stated, it also improves the eyesight.
- It alleviates pain of feet and heels.
- It relieves the tiredness of the feet and improves blood circulation.
- In Ayurveda, it is used to treat various diseases by correcting the current flow with gentle pressure applied over the reflex zones of the feet.
- It aids to restore the natural functions of glands and may be helpful to normalize hormonal levels associated with stress. It increases the secretion of dopamine, which is believed to have relation with stress and depression. Low levels are seen in stressed or depressed people . Therefore, feet reflexology becomes better alternative treatment along with conventional medical therapy.
Shiro Abhyanga (Seated Ayurvedic Indian Head , Neck & Shoulder massage with steam
A nourishing and de-stressing head, neck & shoulder massage that releases deep seated muscular tension. Additionally the natural ayurvedic oils nourish the scalp, promoting hair growth . Helps to alleviate stress and migraine. The head massage induces a state of calm, peace and tranquility and promotes high levels of alertness and concentration.During the Ayurvedic Head Massage, Ayurvedic oil will be kept for a suitable period on the head of an individual.
* a wonderful and beneficial programme for de-stressing the whole body
* an increase of the flow of cerebro-spinal fluids, thus strengthening the nervous system.
* a dispersion of toxins from tense and knotted muscles, improvement of blood circulation in previously congested muscles and helps oxygenate the brai5
* helpful against eyestrain, tinitus, jaw ache and sinusitis, stimulates lymphatic drainage and aids sleep
* it helps to remove the toxins and other side effects caused by the use of dyes, etc.
* the massage has the effect of nourishing the hair roots and prevents excessive hair loss.
For both men and women, old and young, head massage can be the most relaxing treatment and when combined with neck and shoulder treatments it will leave the client feeling elated.
Tri-Dosha Ayurvedic Head Massage.
Pad Abhyanga ( Ayurvedic lower leg & foot massage )
The lukewarm medicated oil is liberally applied to the feet, including soles, heel , ankle joint and legs.The oil is then rubbed energetically into the whole joint including he bones of the joint and tendon.The massage is done with hands by applying moderate pressure in circular motions. The energy points are massaged with ultimate care to ensure that they are activated. The toxins are elimination of negative energy. The whole massage lasts for about half an hour.
Tri-Dosha Ayurvedic Lower Leg & Foot Massage.
Peeth Abhyanga (Ayurvedic back, neck & shoulder massage)
It combines pressure points massage with the rhythmic sweeping application of warming oils. Ideal for back ache, muscle tension and nourishment to the tissues. This delightful massage along with our luxuriously ayurvedic oils relieves the build-up of tension and leaves you relaxed and calm.
Tri-Dosha Ayurvedic back, neck & shoulder Massage.
Abhyanga- Tri-Dosha Ayurvedic Full Body Massage
It is full body energy flow massage – an ancient therapy using warm oils and yogic stretches to the joints. This therapy re-establishes healthy flow of energy through the bodies junction and nadis (pathways and channels). Good for relaxation, improving the skin conditions, relieving pain. A beautifully nourishing and rejuvenating experience. Warm herbal oils are used to pacify the doshas, relieve fatigue, provide stamina, promote longevity and nourish all parts of the body. Your body is skilfully massaged to regulate the energy flow and return your body to balance and harmony. For thousands of years massage therapy has been used as a powerful tool in the healing process. The simple gesture of touch has the ability to transform both mental and physical conditions, easing pain and restoring balance to the entire body. The primary aim of this massage is to flush out toxins that accumulate in our bodies due to the stress of everyday living, improper diet, negative emotions which can drain us both physically and mentally. Your experienced therapist will use warm medicated oil and specific strokes relevant to your body’s constitution.
Benefits of Abhyanga
- Promote circulation and stimulate the lymphatic system
- Relieves tightness and stiffness in the body, improves circulation
- Moves the lymph, aiding in detoxification
- Nourishes whole body and stimulates internal organs
- Improves sleep and promotes relaxation
- Eliminates impurities from the body
- Delays ageing, improves complexion and life span
Aromatherapy Body Massage
Experience the refreshing aroma of perfectly blended essential oils in a gentle effect massage. Effective aroma therapy is set to drain body waste and water tension out.
Swedish Full Body Massage
Light to medium pressure, promotes circulation and lymph movement. Good for stress related conditions and chronic pays.
Hot Stone Massage
Be soothed into a state of deep relaxation as smooth heated stones glide over your body as an extension of your therapist’s hands. The heat of the stones and their healing energy penetrate the deeper layers of your muscles allowing you to experience new dimensions of relaxation, health and well-being.
Ayurvedic Potli Massage Therapy (Herb Compressed Massage)
Selected powdered herbs and fresh ingredients are cooked together and tied to form poultices. These are dipped in warm medicated herbal oil and applied to the body with rhythmic strokes. Packed with the goodness of herbs, this warm poultice massage has the ability to penetrate to the nerves and bone tissues, helping to release toxins from deep within the body.
Includes dry skin brushing, cleansing, exfoliation, steam, back massage, mask, tone and moisturizing. Good for a deep cleansing treatment. Ideal for cleaning blocked pores and improving skin textures.
An exclusive body and skin enhancing treatment which can be used in isolation to remove dead or dry skin or as a preparation massage, body wraps or tanning treatments. Involved full body exfoliation, following a light body brushing . The treatment is completed with an application of warmed body lotion.
Body Scrub & Body Massage
This traditional Ayurvedic hydrating recipe polishes the skin while warm oil encourage a glowing, satin smooth skin and lasting hydration.
The ritual begins with a application of ayurvedic scrub to remove dead skin and to promote circulation with warm oil massage strokes customized to your body type. An Ayurvedic scrub is applied to remove dead skin and to promote circulation. This wonderful treatment concludes with the application of a hydrating and soothing moisturiser or oil leaving your skin baby soft, with a refreshed afterglow.
The dull, useless layer is removed to make way for a smoother, more attractive version underneath.
Back Polishing with Brown Sugar Scrub
An exclusive body and skin enhancing treatment which can be used in isolation to remove dead or dry skin or as a preparation for massage, body wraps or tanning treatments. Involves exfoliation and the treatment is completed with an application of body lotion.